System Error - This PDF cannot be displayed, please contact IT.
The Paris Foreign Mission Society (MEP) founded St Peter’s Seminary at Pondicherry in 1778. In
1934, MEP shifted the Seminary to Bangalore.
The Seminary introduced Bachelor’s Degree in Theology in 1962 in the academic curriculum
affiliating it to the Pontifical Urban University, Rome.
2020 © All Rights Reserved ST. PETER'S PONTIFICAL INSTITUTE.