- For application forms and Conduct or Provisional certificates one should apply to the Registrar at least one week in advance. Application for admission with the required documents should be addressed to the Registrar.
- Leave of absence: All the students are expected to attend the classes regularly. In case of absence for valid reasons, the student should produce a leave slip duly signed by his / her Superior / Guardian and if the student is absent continuously for more than three days, a letter from the Superior / Guadian is required.
- At the end of every course, students are to evaluate the course by filling up the evaluation forms, which the Student Representative shall hand over to the President.
- In order to obtain the Statement of Marks, the candidate must make a written request to the Controller of Examinations at least fifteen days in advance. Urgent demands will not be entertained.
- Fees should be paid before the end of June / July by the Graduate and the Post – Graduate students respectively.
Secretary : Mrs Bhanumathi K.
Working Hours :
8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
|Diploma, B.Th., B.Ph.||Faculty||2500.00|
|M.Th., M.C.L., M.Ph.||Faculty||5000.00|
|Foreign Languages (French, German, Italian)||2500.00|
|Biblical Languages (Hebrew & Greek)||5000.00|
|Statement of Marks||400.00|
|Certificates and Diplomas||600.00|
The MCL students have to pay the certificate fee as per the amount determined by the Pontifical Urban University, Rome. The fees for the certificate will be collected along with the course fees at the beginning of the third year. The students will meet by themselves the expenses on foreign language course books and other materials.